Senior Project Manager
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products, and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
From our location in San Francisco's SOMA district - the epicenter of the bay area's technology industry - AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world's most vibrant and beautiful cities.
The Senior Project Manager at AKQA will acutely understand a project’s desired outcomes. Taking responsibility for assignments, ensuring completion on time, within budget and against agreed objectives, the Senior Project Manager will be able to confidently address business needs and manage resources and any issues to successfully navigate and deliver all aspects of the assignment.
- Conduct meticulous scoping, planning, costing and timing of projects
- Oversee the entire delivery and execution process, ensuring and facilitating effective team communication and collaboration
- Evaluate and improve delivery practices and techniques
- Ensure aims of the project together with quality standards are met
- Use AKQA’s software and systems to keep track of people and progress
- Carry out risk assessment
- Where relevant, recruiting, managing and monitoring specialists and sub-contractors to ensure quality and guidelines are maintained
- Ensure a collaborative ‘One Team’ approach comprising both client and agency representatives
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Rigorous in organization and management; conscientious and adept in solving issues at all levels of a project
- Ability to inspire, support and understand the interplay between people, processes and systems
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.