Senior Project Manager
At AKQA, our Project Management Office sets the approach and standard for project delivery and governance, ensuring that clients maximise their return on investment. Responsible for team performance, they provide team members with the tools, support and training essential to delivering the most effective result possible.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will work with our clients to plan and implement complex projects with excellent attention to detail and forward-thinking creativity. You will be adept at managing a wide array of stakeholders, internal and external, while consistently ensuring that projects meet all scope, time and budget requirements.
Located in Auckland, as part of AKQA you’ll work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to both your career growth and your work/life balance.
- Extensive experience with B2B and B2C project management.
- Knowledge of digital strategy, design and technology.
- Experience working with the Agile Scrum framework to deliver digital projects in an iterative manner to fulfil a product roadmap.
- Experience working with creative teams to develop functionally rich and aesthetically pleasing user interfaces.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects, including planning, estimating and resource allocation.
- Experience working in a professional services environment for external clients.
- Ability to create complex statements of work and change request
- Risk and dependency management skills, enabling you to effectively communicate mitigation plans and escalate issues where appropriate.
QUALITIES & CHARACTERISTICS
- A passion for delivering amazing digital experiences.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Systematic, methodical and pragmatic approach to your own work and the projects you run.
- Ability to inspire and lead project teams to fulfil a vision.
- Experience in Agile methodologies.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.