Senior Project Manager
Project Managers at AKQA have a key role in managing complex digital marketing projects for different brands across a wide variety of channels and devices. They will build and manage ongoing relationships with clients, always demonstrating a consulting approach. They are responsible for internal and external project resources, acting as a team leader and ensuring effective communication and collaboration within the team.
As an AKQA Project Manager, you are accountable for the end-to-end management of innovative projects, such as integrated communication campaigns, websites, apps, video, interactive exhibitions, experiential, digital out of home, content and social media. You are in charge of leading multi-disciplinary teams located in different offices, planning and ensuring the delivery of each project phase – from strategy to design to final deployment – with a strong commitment to quality, timing, and budget.
We are looking for candidates with solid experience in project management, excellent organisational skills, and problem-solving abilities. Ambition, energy, curiosity, enthusiasm, operational autonomy, proactivity and a strong passion for the digital world are essential characteristics of this role.
Working from our unique studio immersed in nature near Venice, with the possibility of frequent business trips, you will join a large group of people coming from different backgrounds, learning how to apply tools and methodologies to digital marketing projects across a wide variety of channels and devices.
- Experience in managing marketing and communications projects, with a strong focus on digital.
- Ability to properly understand the client’s business goals, needs and related environment, and actively participate in the solution design process
- Ability to gather and define project requirements, estimate project budgets, and perform accurate cost analysis and forecasts
- Ability to prepare effective and engaging presentations for stakeholders at all levels.
- Knowledge of main project management tools.
- Basic knowledge of main analytics tools for monitoring and measuring brand web presence.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You are reliable, able to meet deadlines and to organise your own and others’ time
- You are dedicated to excellence in every output delivered.
- You are up to date with evolutions in the marketing and technology fields, from both a professional and personal point of view.
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to foster a work environment that encourages positive thinking and high commitment.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.