San Francisco, United States
Senior Project Manager
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
The Senior Project Manager will acutely understand the account and client process. Candidates for this position must have a strong track record of delivery across interactive channels. This role will require close collaboration with Client, Creative, Development and cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with ambiguity and change, able to focus on the smallest detail as well as drive a team to project completion, keeping the big picture in sight.
- 3-5+ years of experience managing interactive projects and clients, optimally within an agency environment
- Facilitate standard and custom creative development processes
- Responsible for syncing creative teams with media team, publishers, developers, external agencies etc.
- Assist in specs development as needed and streamline process for specs communication to agency partners and client
- Liaise with rich media partners to facilitate kickoff calls and manage delivery of creative assets from handoff to launch
- Experience producing and reviewing strategic digital creative (rich media/HTML banners, custom content) for campaigns
- Manage internal teams and external agencies, deadlines, and workflow to ensure adequate development and approval time
- Create and manage Client timelines and seasonal content documents
- Ability to maintain master project plans across all content delivery teams
- Inform stakeholders of status on a weekly basis
- Create monthly competitive report for Client
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- 3-5+ years of experience managing interactive projects and teams, optimally within an agency environment
- Rigorous in organization and management, conscientious and adept in solving issues at all levels of a project
- Collaborative: With multiple stakeholders, communication and teamwork is critical
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills one-on-one and in large groups, with the ability to communicate high-level concepts and overall business direction, organize information quickly and summarize succinctly
- Strong knowledge of account and project management principles, methods, and techniques, with comfort in a technical environment
- Ability to inspire, support, and understand the interplay between people, processes, and systems. The candidate must be a strong manager with an ability to lead a team to a desired result
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection
- Agency experience preferred
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.