Senior Project Manager
The Senior Project Manager at AKQA will acutely understand a project’s desired outcomes. Taking responsibility for assignments, ensuring completion on time, within budget and those objectives are met, the Senior Project Manager will be able to confidently address business needs, manage resources and any issues to navigate and deliver all aspects of the assignment successfully.
Located in Gothenburg, Sweden, as part of AKQA you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists, and entrepreneurs. You will work in an environment that fosters a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Successfully deliver projects with high quality project deliverables, on-time and on-budget.
- Author well crafted Project Status Reports, ensuring they are submitted on time, every week (95% compliance target).
- Able to successfully manage multiple suppliers, partners and client/s to ensure the best outcome for both client/s and AKQA. Keep stakeholders informed of project progress at all times and manage expectations proactively.
- Work with leads to accurately compile an estimate for an agreed scope of work. Structure an estimate according to most appropriate model (e.g. fixed price, capped time and materials, by project phase) and effectively communicate to client.
- Able to set up, structure and deliver the end-to-end delivery of a medium-sized project involving some technical complexity (between 100 to 350 technical man-days). This would be delivered using internal AKQA resource and any AKQA-appointed third party.
- Set up and facilitate both internal and client post-project review and share learning with relevant parties (e.g. AKQA teams, client groups and third parties).
- Manage and deliver projects with budgets up to SEK 2M. Track and report financial status of a project against current estimate. Highlight potential overruns before they occur. Escalate and resolve financial issues as they happen.
- Tailor and communicate an appropriate project structure by methodology (e.g. Agile or Waterfall) or by project phase (e.g. Discovery).
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Make a positive contribution to the team and receive positive feedback.
- Receive a consistently high level of internal and external client satisfaction.
- Constantly strive to improve AKQA delivery practices, processes and procedures.
- Achieve personal and team billability and utilisation targets.
- Build successful partnerships with clients, cultivating world class relationships.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply