Senior Project Manager
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
The delivery practice at AKQA is responsible for ensuring the operational excellence that drives the success of our vision. AKQA PMs have a best-in-class foundation in fundamentals but are fluid in their ability to cater them to meet the individual needs of the work. They are the keepers of quality across deliverables and have exceptional attention to detail and pride in their work. They partner with teams, applying their experience and creative problem solving to help make never-before-done ideas a reality.
Partnership is the basis of our practice; we understand the context and culture that our clients operate in and use creativity to solve challenges and deliver results. From strategy to art and copy to technology, our teams across a range of disciplines work with world-class organizations that want to shape the future.
- Leads the team through a project, ensuring they work as a cohesive unit towards common goal
- Partners closely across teams to match the execution, budget and vision
- Ability to collaborate with the team to share input, challenge, iterate on deliverables
- Manages the daily tasks associated with a project, ensuring team members and stakeholders are clear on deliverables and timing
- Communicates confidently with client on delivery-related subjects
- Determines and proactively manages project risk, escalating as appropriate to facilitate solutions
Manages the administrative and functional aspects of a project, including:
- Ensuring resource needs are proactively identified and met
- Ensuring the ongoing profitability of project work through effective budget and resource management
- Management and coordination of partners and vendors
- Facilitation of ongoing project reporting
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You have minimum 3 years of agency-side experience, independently managing projects of moderate scale with limited oversight
- A passion for delivering amazing digital experiences and content
- Have a solution focused mindset and look for options and alternatives to get things moving forward
- Experience in leading projects such: E-commerce website, mobile App, digital experiences, and more
- Reliable, able to meet deadlines and to organise your own and others’ time
- Excellent communication skills in French & English and the ability to foster a work environment that encourages positive thinking and high commitment
- Ability to effectively communicate and present to a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail. Strive for the best quality of production
- Systematic, methodical and pragmatic approach to your own work and the projects you run
- High problem-solving capabilities and energetic
- Ability to inspire and lead project teams to fulfil a vision
- Show pro-activity and don’t hesitate to take initiative to challenge and improving the existing
AKQA is committed to developing wellbeing and supporting life choices for our team. We provide an extensive range of benefits. To find out more click here.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply