Senior Project Manager
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and content that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
The Delivery team are at the epicenter of all projects, ensuring they’re delivered to the highest quality, on time, and that clients receive the greatest possible value from their investment.
The team’s key focus is to build collaborative relationships and effective communication with project teams and clients alike. AKQA’s process and governance standards are industry leading; providing the tools, training and team support to make this possible.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for large, complex, assignments. Ensuring they are completed on time, within budget and that objectives are met. The Senior Project Manager addresses business needs, manages resources and successfully navigates and delivers all aspects of the assignment.
Located in Paris, France, as part of the AKQA team, you will work in an environment that fosters a dynamic and meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Successfully deliver projects with high quality project deliverables, on-time and on-budget.
- Manage any typology of projects (digital, campaign...) as well as manage both creative teams and developers
- Set up, structure and deliver the end-to-end delivery of a large project involving some technical complexity
- Successfully manage multiple suppliers, partners and clients to ensure the best outcome for both client/s and AKQA
- Tailor and communicate an appropriate project structure by methodology or project phase
- Work with leads to accurately compile an estimate for an agreed scope of work. Structure an estimate according to the most appropriate model and effectively communicate to clients.
- Define and agree on Scope of Work with both internal teams and client/s, to ensure projects are delivered within agreed scope.
- Set up and facilitate both internal and client post-project reviews and share learning with relevant parties (e.g. AKQA teams, client groups and third parties).
- Balance specific client demands with project realities and reliably close the loop on all open issues in a timely manner
- Manages the administrative and functional aspects of a project ensuring resource needs are proactively identified and met as well as the ongoing profitability of projects work through effective budget and resource management.
- Manage and coordinate partners and vendors and facilitate ongoing project reporting
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- +5 years of experience of managing a multi-disciplined service delivery function in an agency environment implementing innovative, interactive and consumer focused solutions.
- Experience in leading projects across e-commerce website, mobile App, 360 campaign, o+o, activation…
- Experience in adapting a delivery process to a client's
- A solution-focused and a problem solver mindset
- The ability to foster a work environment that encourages positive thinking and high commitment
- Ability to inspire and lead project teams to fulfill a vision
- Strong organisation skills – responsive to colleagues for overall efficiency and effectiveness
- Self-motivation with the ability to work autonomously
- Make sound commercial/financial decisions, quickly understand problems, propose solutions and manage customer situations.
- Work well and keep a sustainable balance between work/life under pressure with an objective-focused and positive approach
- Ability to discuss with clients regarding merits/drawbacks of projects/work streams being delivered. Must be client facing.
- Strong attention to detail. Strive for the best quality of production
- Systematic, methodical and pragmatic approach to your own work and the projects you run
- Show pro-activity and don’t hesitate to take initiative to challenge and improving the existing
- Strong customer service ethos – committed to quality with the will to constantly drive improvements. Committed to high standards of excellence and integrity.
- Negotiates well, listens actively and makes compelling points.
- Constantly strive to improve AKQA delivery practices, processes and procedures.
- Fluent in English, with excellent communication skills in French.
Explore our extensive range of benefits here.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply