Sydney – Gadigal Country, Australia
Senior QA Analyst
At AKQA, we have a culture of excellence in Software Development and Marketing Technology and pride ourselves on our track record of helping our clients leverage CMS features. Our Quality Assurance team ensures the quality and optimal release of all engineering products to help clients realise only the best iteration of each solution.
As a Senior QA Analyst, you will work closely with Technical Project Managers and Technology team members to guarantee quality of delivery and ensure all digital agency outputs are aligned with key project success metrics.
Located in Sydney, as part of AKQA you’ll work in an innovative and inclusive culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to both your career growth and your work/life balance.
- Execute various manual and automation testing activities with high standard.
- Work within project squad team to deliver projects at highest quality and within budget.
- Examine complex business and data requirements to devise effective test cases.
- Devise effective test plan for complex projects.
- Create defects into JIRA management system and ensure they are resolved within required timeline.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot defects to pinpoint root cause of a defect.
- Ensures the quality of work being produced is off the highest standard.
- Champion best practice in testing within team as well as throughout the business.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Extensive experience in functional testing, integration testing, and cross-browser testing for web applications.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to uncover root cause of application defects.
- Extensive experience in Agile and DevOps.
- Expert in test planning and test case documentation.
- Ability to write automated test script using tools such as Selenium WebDriver or Cypress.
- Ability to execute performance testing scripts using JMeter (or other performance testing tools).
- Knowledge of web accessibility and inclusivity is advantageous.
- Strong technical knowledge in web technologies.
- Experience in various Content Management System (CMS) platforms such as Sitecore, Adobe AEM, Contentful, etc. will be advantageous.
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Sciences or similar preferred.
- Excellent time management skills, enabling you to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, enabling you to clearly articulate application defects.
- Strong drive to continuously promote best practice in QA and testing within Technology.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for this role.