Sydney – Gadigal Country, Australia
Senior QA Analyst
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As a Senior QA Analyst, you will work closely with Technical Project Managers and Engineering team members to guarantee quality of delivery and ensure all digital agency outputs are aligned with key project success metrics.
Located in Sydney as part of AKQA, you’ll work in an inclusive and innovative culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to both your career growth and your work/life balance.
- Extensive experience in functional testing, integration testing, and cross-browser testing for web applications.
- Ability to create quality test plan and test case documentation.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Ability to write SQL script.
- Ability to write automated test script using Selenium and Specflow (or other Automated Functional Testing tools).
- Ability to execute performance testing scripts using JMeter (or other performance testing tools).
- Ability to execute security testing.
- Experience with W3C website accessibility standards.
- Programming skills (preferably C#).
- Knowledge of CMS-based applications (Sitecore experience preferred).
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Sciences or similar preferred.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Excellent time management skills, enabling you to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, enabling you to clearly articulate application defects.
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
- Constantly evaluate and improve overall QA processes, techniques, and toolings to effectively deliver quality products.
- Become a subject matter expert on the overall architecture of the system.
- Build effective relationships with clients and address any issues as part of QA process improvements.
- Engage with QA resource planning to ensure proper resources are in place to deliver projects.
- Own entire system quality by ensuring bugs are resolved on time and test cases executed and passed before the end of each sprint from every team.
- Become familiar with new technology, operating systems and testing tools, etc. to maintain awareness of technological advances.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for this role.