Auckland – Tāmaki Makaurau, New Zealand
Senior QA Analyst
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As a Senior QA Analyst, you will work closely with Technical Project Managers and Engineering team members to guarantee quality of delivery and ensure all digital agency outputs are aligned with key project success metrics.
Located in Auckland, as part of AKQA, you’ll work in an innovative and inclusive culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to your both you career growth and your work/life balance.
- Extensive experience in functional testing, integration testing, and cross-browser testing for web applications.
- Ability to create quality test plan and test case documentation.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with W3C website accessibility standards.
- Knowledge of CMS-based applications (Sitecore experience preferred).
- Desirable: Ability to write UI test scripts with a tool like GhostInspector.
- Desirable: Ability to write automated test script using Selenium and Specflow (or other Automated Functional Testing tools).
- Desirable: Ability to execute performance testing scripts using JMeter (or other performance testing tools).
- Desirable: Ability to execute security testing.
- Desirable: Ability to write SQL scripts.
- Desirable: Programming skills (preferably C#).
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Sciences or similar preferred.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Excellent time management skills, enabling you to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, enabling you to clearly articulate application defects.
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply