Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
AKQA Quality Assurance Analysts are inspired by technology and have a passion for testing.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst you have solid test skills and knowledge and will be responsible for testing a variety of technical solutions and products using a range of testing methods and tools. You will complete reports on testing activity and you will be able to communicate and escalate quality-related issues to senior members of the team.
Located in Berlin, as part of AKQA you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists and entrepreneurs. You will work in an environment that fosters a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Analyze business requirements, wireframes, user specification documents and Photoshop designs
- Contribute to and develop Quality Assurance documentation including Test Plans and Test Cases
- Develop test scripts and automated testing plans
- Perform functional, aesthetic, regression, accessibility, and performance testing
- Track & report defects, change requests
- Facilitate the release management process for project deliveries’
- Assist with the User Acceptance Testing process for clients
- Develop QA plans
- Write test scripts and cases
- Perform exploratory, regression, accessibility, and performance testing
- Mentor other testers
- Organize UAT for clients
- Track/report defects, change requests
- Release management
QUALITIES & CHARACTERISTICS
- Experience with test management and technical testing tools such as – JIRA, JMeter, Selenium, Appium, Postman and Acunetix.
- Working experience of modern automation frameworks and techniques
- Demonstrable experience working in a continuous integration / delivery environment.
- Able to interact confidently with people from other disciplines
- Agile methodology experience (TDD/BDD/Scrum)
- Knowledge of interacting with and querying databases
- Educated to degree level, ideally in Computer Science
- ISEB certification in Testing (intermediate level) is advantageous
- Experience in participating in process change is advantageous
- Experience testing commercial websites in a creative and/or agency environment is advantageous
- Experience testing native iOS and Android applications is advantageous
- API testing experience (Postman, SoapUI)
- Expert in exploratory testing techniques and methodologies
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.