Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
Quality Assurance Analyst
AKQA Quality Assurance Analysts are inspired by technology and have a passion for testing.
You will love working in a team of highly skilled analysts and testers, all with strong opinions about various test tools, methods and approaches to delivery. You can articulate your ideas to your colleagues effectively and take on board the ideas of others. You will thrive when faced with new challenges and constantly look to improve client deliverables.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be an expert tester and will test a variety of technical solutions and products using a range of methods and tools to produce accurate test reports. You will have a vision of what and how quality assurance can contribute in an agency environment. You will be able to define, communicate and escalate quality-related issues to technical delivery, project and account teams and will push back when work does not meet quality standards.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience of 5+ years working as a Quality Assurance Analyst
- Experience with test management tools such as Quality Centre, JIRA, ADO.
- Knowledge of automation tools like Selenium
- Knowledge of Non-Functional testing - Accessibility, Performance
- Educated to degree level, ideally in Computer Science
- ISEB certification in Testing (intermediate level) is advantageous
- Experience in participating in process change is advantageous
- Experience testing commercial websites in a creative and/or agency environment is advantageous
- Experience testing native iOS and Android applications is advantageous