Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst, you will work closely with Technical Delivery Managers and Engineering team members to guarantee quality of delivery and ensure all digital outputs are aligned with key project success metrics.
Located in El Sheikh Zayed, 6th of October City (Cairo, Egypt), as part of the AKQA team, you’ll work in a meritocratic culture surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development.
- Execute various manual and automation testing activities.
- Be a subject matter expert on the overall architecture of the system.
- Constantly evaluate and improve overall QA processes, techniques, and toolings to effectively deliver quality products.
- Own entire system quality by ensuring bugs are resolved on time and test cases executed and passed before the end of each sprint from every team.
- Build effective relationships with clients and address any issues as part of QA process improvements.
- Engage with QA resource planning to ensure proper resources are in place to deliver projects.
- Execute and review security testing tool output.
- Create quality test plans and test case documentation.
- Keep up to date with new technology, operating systems and testing tools, etc. to maintain awareness of technological advances.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Manual & Automated testing experience.
- Extensive experience in functional testing, integration testing, and cross-browser testing for web and mobile applications.
- Experience with test management and technical testing tools such as – JIRA, JMeter, browserstack, Cypress, Selenium, Appium, Postman and Acunetix.
- Working experience of modern automation frameworks and techniques.
- Demonstrable experience working in a continuous integration / delivery environment.
- Experience working in an Agile & Waterfall environment.
- API testing experience (Postman, SoapUI).
- Cross browser testing tools like BrowserStack or equivalent.
- Exposure to project/bug tracking tools Jira, Trello, GitHub Issues etc.
- Ability to write automated test script using Selenium and Specflow (or other Automated tools).
- Basic DevOps capability to add tests to CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with W3C website accessibility standards e.g. WCAG 2.1+
- Knowledge of CMS-based applications such as AEM, Sitecore, Wordpress or Headless CMSs.
- Experience in using native testing frameworks such as Appium for iOS and Android applications is advantageous.
- Excellent time management skills, enabling you to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, enabling you to clearly articulate application defects.
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Sciences or similar preferred.
- ISEB certification in Testing (intermediate level) is advantageous.
- Experience in a creative and/or agency environment is advantageous.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply