Senior Quality Assurance Analyst- Automation
Role Description – Senior QA Engineer
As a Senior QA Engineer, you are responsible for ensuring that all projects are delivered to specification and quality
goals by leveraging tools, frameworks and programmatic techniques. An ideal candidate for this role matches the
following role requirements and carries the below qualities & characteristics.
● 5+ years of experience in QA with at least 2+ years in applying tools, frameworks and programmatic
techniques to quality assurance of web, mobile web and mobile apps
● Experience implementing QA automation using code-based framework like Selenium, Cucumber and
● Experience working on one or more NFR testing areas like Security, Load and Performance using tools like
JMeter, Load Runner and OWASP
● Experience in integrating QA automation/NFR scripts with DevOps tools like Jenkins & Teamcity
● Experience in estimate, plan and coordinate testing activities for small to medium complexity projects
● Create detailed test plans and test cases based on functional and non-functional requirements
● Execute manual test cases and scripts for products under development using test management/ tracking
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
● Versatile and able to adapt to frequently changing schedules and priorities in a fast-paced, agile
● Strong oral and written communication; able to communicate effectively within a company’s diverse
● Ability to make decisions and assertiveness.
● Proactive learner with a diverse interest across different QA tools & techniques
● Passionate about Quality
Located within a new office space in Gurgaon, as part of AKQA you’ll have the opportunity to continue your own
growth, with access to ongoing personal and professional development. Working with an innovative, collaborative
and creative group of peers, you’ll enjoy a fun and rewarding team environment.
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and
services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications
that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients
with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your
race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or particular need that
requires accommodation, please let us know