Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (Automation)
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
You will love working in a team of highly skilled people, all with strong opinions about various technologies, frameworks and approaches to delivery. You will be able to articulate your ideas to your colleagues effectively and will take on board the ideas of others. You will thrive when faced with new challenges and will constantly look to improve clients’ deliverables.
As a Senior QA Engineer, you are responsible for ensuring that all projects are delivered to specification and quality goals by leveraging tools, frameworks and programmatic techniques. An ideal candidate for this role matches the following role requirements and carries the below qualities & characteristics.
- 5+ years of experience in QA with at least 2+ years in applying tools, frameworks and programmatic techniques to quality assurance of web, mobile web and mobile apps.
- Experience implementing QA automation using code-based frameworks like Selenium, Cucumber and Cypress.
- Experience working on one or more NFR testing areas like Security, Load and Performance using tools like JMeter, Load Runner and OWASP
- Experience in integrating QA automation/NFR scripts with DevOps tools like Jenkins & Teamcity
- Experience in estimate, plan and coordinate testing activities for small to medium complexity projects
- Create detailed test plans and test cases based on functional and non-functional requirements
- Execute manual test cases and scripts for products under development using test management/ tracking tools
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Versatile and able to adapt to frequently changing schedules and priorities in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Strong oral and written communication; able to communicate effectively within a company’s diverse culture.
- Ability to make decisions and assertiveness.
- Proactive learner with a diverse interest across different QA tools & techniques
- Passionate about Quality
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply