Atlanta, United States
Senior Resource Manager
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
The Senior Resource Manager is responsible for finding solutions to improve staffing processes and working with leadership to define new processes where required. In this role, Senior Resource Managers analyze the need for freelance and staff hires, open all requisitions and prioritize against business needs. This person will partner with studio leadership to advise on internal staff rotations and employee performance actions. Senior Resource Managers also find opportunities for strategic staffing changes which will increase efficiency and enhance the quality of our work.
Based in the center of midtown, our Atlanta studio is as vibrant as its location. With a core focus on digital products and services, we are visionaries and makers, combining strategy, creative and technology to deliver best-in-class customer experiences for our clients.
Our Atlanta studio is also home to the Southeastern arm of AKQA Media, working with national clients to optimize their media spend in creative ways.
Our culture celebrates diversity, hard work and fun. We are passionate about our craft, working together to create a better future, and ensuring we have an unfair share of the best talent in Atlanta.
- Report and validate staff plan allocations, scopes, and forecasts
- Manage process for allocations/project assignments across all disciplines
- Resolve competing staffing priorities across agency based on business and agency goals
- Understand evolving skill set requirements across all disciplines and client teams
- Liaise with leadership to identify appropriate internal staff moves and manage staff rotation process
- Analyze agency staff trends to make recommendations and inform of risks
- Analyze the need for freelance and staff hires; open all requisitions and prioritize against business needs
- Manage the freelance process from sourcing to budget approval to onboarding
- Bring creative solutions to improve staffing processes and work with leadership to define new processes where required
- Ensure leadership team is advised on staffing priorities and pain points across the agency
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- 5 + years resource management or operations experience in advertising/marketing industry
- Assertive conflict-resolution and creative problem-solving skills
- Clear and concise communication, both written and verbal
- Ability to be diplomatic and firm when necessary in order to drive business forward and obtain results
- Highly detail oriented and able to work autonomously
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence and ease
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload across multiple groups
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply