Senior Sitecore Developer
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
You will love working in a team of highly skilled people, all with strong opinions about various technologies, frameworks and approaches to delivery. You will be able to articulate your ideas to your colleagues effectively and will take on board the ideas of others. You will thrive when faced with new challenges and will constantly look to improve clients’ deliverables.
- A University degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent experience.
- Overall 5+ years of experience on Microsoft technologies.
- Strong understanding of CMS technologies and infrastructure as well as experience designing and deploying Sitecore application.
- Experience in system design, implementation, scalability and interoperability of enterprise systems and web infrastructure.
- Expertise in building web applications and services using .NET Platform and C#
- Deep understanding of HTTP and HTTPS Lifecycle and experience in building web applications using ASP.Net or MVC frameworks
- Understanding of OOAD - Interfaces, Abstract Classes, Design by Contract, Loose Coupling, High Cohesion, Design Patterns, SOLID Principle & Dependency Injection.
- Good understanding of Unit Testing - approach to identifying unit test cases, usage of Nunit / xUnit and MOQ or any other similar framework
- Experience with .Net Core is a Plus.
- Experience of minimum 3+ years in Sitecore systems implementation and support
- Sitecore 9/10 Certification is a plus
- Sitecore SXA, JSS, Headless and forms modules hands-on experience preferred
- Experience with Glass Mapper, Castle Windsor preferred
- Experience with use of Sitecore xDB to create personalized user experience - personalization
- Implement Sitecore best practices as and when required
- Must have good knowledge and experience with SOLR Search experience with either Unicorn or TDS is a plus
- Experience in using Azure cloud infrastructure and platform services like Azure Web App, Azure Functions and Azure Kubernetes Service
- Possess Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- He/she would be responsible for training & mentoring juniors and setting up a strong team
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.