Senior Social Executive
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and experiences that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
The Social Media team is at the forefront of our mission; bringing creative concepts to life through tailor-made strategies and thumb-stopping content that stands out within the Social sphere. By staying on top of the global industry, platform updates and audience trends they lead the agency in building and implementing effective social media campaigns for our clients.
As a Senior Social Executive, you are the voice of our brands on social media. You will be working alongside the wider agency team to aid in the development of strategies and campaigns that utilize all touchpoints of social media, see them come to life through crafting outstanding content and amplify them through on-going conversations with the brands’ audiences. Our Senior Social Executives are creative and proficient communicators. They are constantly in touch with the best practices of social media and know what makes a brand stand out on social.
Located next to good transport links in the heart of Dubai Media City, you will work in a meritocratic culture surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, with access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we’re committed to your career growth, as well as your work/life balance.
- Lead the content creation process for our brands, including working closely with the Creative team for the ideation and development of content and writing engagement-led copies in both English and Arabic that stand out on social.
- Publish content on all social platforms as per the target audiences' trends and the platforms' best practices.
- Maintain an on-going conversation with the brands' audiences on social in the right tone of voice and a timely manner.
- Prepare and present reports that track and analyse the always-on content and campaigns' performance and provide actionable recommendations for future efforts.
- Support the creation of social strategies with relevant insights and implement them through outstanding content while ensuring they are in line with the brands' guidelines and platforms' best practices
- Monitor trends within the Social sphere and effectively apply them to enhance your day-to-day deliverables and long-term plans
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Hands-on experience of social media platforms and techniques
- Strong ability to ideate socially effective and engaging content
- Excellent command of the English and Arabic languages and the ability to use it to craft engaging social copies
- Analytical mind with the capability of assessing social performance and turning data into actionable recommendations
- A collaborative mindset with strong communication and organisation skills and keen attention to detail
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply