Senior Social Manager
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
AKQA is seeking a creative and enthusiastic Social media manager who’s passionate about social media, trends and can effectively create multi-platform content in Arabic and English. The individual should have experience in storytelling, copywriting, concept building, content creation and managing social media accounts.
From our location in Cairo, AKQA offers our team the opportunity to produce meaningful and award-winning work for our clients and brands. Our Cairo studio collaborates with clients locally, regionally and globally to create distinctive experiences. Whether we are developing a service, launching or redefining, we start with purpose and translate that into memorable projects, campaigns and evergreen content.
- Strategize, create, schedule, and execute multi-platform campaigns, including organic and paid social media, content, SEM & email newsletters.
- Collaborate with the digital marketing nerds, account managers, graphic designer, and creative director, etc.
- Coordinate outreach and content creation for website, including writing and editing content and SEM copies.
- Monitor and report on analytics across all digital channels.
- Manage the flow of content creation to ensure content is developed in a timely manner, proactively finding opportunities and efficiencies to maximize content opportunities.
- Ideate, plan, schedule and publish the day-to-day postings across all channels.
- Develop content calendar to support “always on” evergreen campaigns, new product launches, campaigns, locally, regionally and globally.
- Script writing and content production for social posts.
- Work across internal departments to ensure social strategy is aligned with agency’s KPI’s.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure all projects are executed with excellence and deployed in timely manner.
- Analyze metrics to propose effective strategies for growth and provide detailed performance reports and presentations.
- Conduct research and competitive landscapes for key initiatives.
- Collaborate with media teams to execute integrated campaigns across paid, earned and owned channels
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- 4+ years in digital marketing and/or social media related position.
- Deep understanding of and proficiency in all social media platforms
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs.
- Candidate must have a deep understanding of and be an active participant in the social media space, both globally and regionally.
- Ability to think both strategically and creatively.
- Results-oriented, with the ability to provide strategic recommendations based on data.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented with excellent Arabic and English writing and editing skills
- Resourceful and proactive, with strong project management skills
- Has a flexible and professional approach at all times.
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.