Senior Software Engineer
AKQA Senior Software Engineers are inspired by technology and have a passion for creating innovative technical solutions.
You will love working in a team of highly skilled people, all with strong opinions about various technologies, frameworks and approaches to delivery. You will be able to articulate your ideas to your colleagues effectively and will take on board the ideas of others. You will thrive when faced with new challenges and will constantly look to improve AKQA’s work. As a Senior Software Engineer you will build innovative web sites, content management systems and services using web and industry best practices. You will create robust solutions that are easy to deploy and a delight to operate. You will trail blaze new and innovative solutions using the latest server-side technologies.
- Proven ability to write clean, testable, readable code in a team environment using design patterns and OO principles.
- Proven experience of building, automating and deploying software to production.
- Ability to write unit and integration tests.
- Proven experience of building solutions using Adobe CQ / AEM, with a strong grasp of OSGi and Adobe APIs.
- Proven experience of using the Dispatcher and Sling to create web sites with fast response times.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.