Senior Software Engineer - .Net (Sitecore)
- Expertise in building web applications and services using .NET Platform and C#
- Deep understanding of REST principles and experience in building Microservices using .Net Core
- Good understanding of database modeling including Relational & NoSQL schema design. Experience using ADO.NET / Entity Framework and Dapper / Auto mapper frameworks
- Deep understanding of HTTP and HTTPS Lifecycle and experience in building web applications using ASP.Net or MVC frameworks
- Understanding of OOAD - Interfaces, Abstract Classes, Design by Contract, Loose Coupling, High Cohesion, Design Patterns, SOLID Principle & Dependency Injection
- Good understanding of Unit Testing - approach to identifying unit test cases, usage of Nunit / xUnit and MOQ or any other similar framework
- Experience in using Azure cloud infrastructure and platform services like Azure Web App, Azure Functions and Azure Kubernetes Service
- Experience with a CMS system like Sitecore or Kentico is preferre
- Sharp attention to detail and a passion for learning new technologies
- Understanding of the Product Engineering principles and experience working in a product development team
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Excellent dev-ops skills and experience, enabling you to develop market-leading solutions.
- Entrepreneurial, analytic and positive mindset with a personable and professional approach.