Atlanta, United States
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
From our midtown location in the heart of Atlanta, AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world’s most thriving cities.
The Senior Strategist will approach every brief and opportunity with a deep-rooted desire to know more and cultivate a deeper level of empathy for the situation, while using a range of approaches to identify and extract the insights that guide and inspire deliberate decisions and actions for our clients.
- Understand how business, brands and customers interact, with a deep knowledge of the role that technology plays in this relationship
- Generate insights and ideas, but equally excited to roll up your sleeves to get the work done, alone or with others
- Provide strategic direction across initiatives, identifying the key challenge, opportunities, audience, value proposition and messaging
- Translate strategic recommendations into actionable ideas and solutions
- Collaborate across teams, departments and agencies to encourage the best work and output
- Review ideas for their distinctiveness, relevance and effectiveness, and work collaboratively to refine and improve ideas
- Provide clear and persuasive communication of strategic recommendations to internal and external teams, across a variable level of understanding
- Manage and analyse quantitative and qualitative research and take responsibility for those deliverables and strategic perspectives
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You have at least 6 years of related experience in digital experience, brand strategy, product or service conceptualisation, design and development
- You have a love of challenges and a drive to inspire new ways of thinking
- You are comfortable existing in ambiguity, and can help a team keep its footing even when the sands feel as though they are shifting
- You have a demonstrated ability to understand the dynamics of a client’s business and the sector in which it operates
- You are comfortable evaluating creative ideas for their distinctiveness and effectiveness, and working with a multi-disciplinary team to evolve work
- You are familiar with the design, application, and analysis of a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research techniques
- You have an affinity for the end user or consumer, whomever that may be
- You have demonstrated phenomenal communication skills and the ability to partner with senior clients and direct reports are essential
- You have strong organisational skills and an extreme attention to detail
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.