At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. We exist to create the future together with our clients.
The strategy team is responsible for gathering meaningful insights of all kinds, and turning these into opportunities for our clients. Being a member in the strategy team, you will have a key role in designing the foundational thinking behind our clients’ brands.
In short, you...
- Support small and mid-size projects from inception to completion across a range of strategy practices, including insights generation, segmentation work, brand positioning and architecture, communications, brand identity, campaigns and activations.
- Engage in new business requests, helping the team demonstrate thought leadership that will distinguish AKQA the minds of prospective clients.
- Help in developing and presenting projects leading insights and strategy, and defending our strategic thinking, bringing clients along the journey to ensure all stakeholders’ buy-in and engagement.
- Collaborate with a diverse team made up of strategists, designers, technologists and account managers to help bring our brand strategy work to life.
- Flex your marketing mindset, using strategy to create a link between business and brand, creating clear value for both clients and end-consumers.
Life will be sweeter if you…
- Are both a thinker and storyteller, capable of delivering strong creative thinking and analytical skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, cross-functional team
- Take delight in finding clarity in ambiguity
- Are Japanese native or bilingual; English working level proficiency
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply