San Francisco, United States
Senior UI Producer
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As a Senior UI Producer for AKQA, you will understand and manage the account and client processes required to oversee production of a proprietary content management platform, including its design system and development framework.
Producers play a critical role in bringing work to life, from attending requirement review sessions, to working directly with clients on design reviews and updates, to facilitating requests via project management tools. The Senior UI Producer captures, distills, and prioritizes wireframe requirements and updates for designers, then reviews and submits for revisions and final approval. Producers track tasks through development, QA, and deployment, then continue to partner with dev and QA teams as needed to provide requirements clarity and testing support.
Please note, this is not a broadcast role. This role requires heavy digital production and deep digital project management experience.
This role can be remote, but candidates must be able to work CT hours; occasional travel may be required.
- 7+ years of production experience with focus on UI/UX design and product development or comparable production experience for large, complex site builds
- Experience working within a digital design group, digital marketing consultancy or digital advertising agency following agile development principles and managing releases of sprint-based deliverables.
- Proven track record in digital production across multiple channels and platforms
- Understanding of, and experience with, systematic and responsive design principles
- Mastery of Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with community-based platforms, including user-generated content, content management, and moderation
- Background as Product Manager, UI Designer, and/or Developer is a plus
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable with ambiguity and change, able to focus on the smallest detail as well as drive a team to project completion, keeping the big picture in sight
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently within a multidisciplinary team
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply