Senior User Experience Designer
User Experience at AKQA brings artistry and craftsmanship together with strategic insight to create solutions, products and services that move the world. They are endlessly curious and obsessed with consumer behaviour and will apply their micro/macro, user-centric and requirements-driven thinking to collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams on a daily basis.
They demonstrate leadership across client projects, whether that is mapping and optimizing an ecosystem for mobile commerce, or shaping a new user experience for a disruptive digital service. They will be able to analyze sales funnels, evaluate performance against heuristics, define KPIs and create measurable improvements through A/B testing, multivariate testing and usability testing techniques.
While we don’t have open position at the moment, we are always looking for top talents for future opportunities and are constantly reviewing new candidates.
Located in Berlin, Germany, as part of the AKQA team, you will work in an environment that fosters a dynamic and meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Five or more years of experience in a UX position
- Able to lead the design of large and complex systems of interactions
- Great understanding of user interface design patterns
- Able to implement best usability practices
- Proficient with design and prototyping tools for rapid, iterative prototyping
- Experience with analytics tools, Optimizely, Google analytics, Crazy egg
- Basic knowledge of SEO/ SEM
- Cross-platform design experience
- Experience with Agile processes, user stories, Scrum etc
- A proved track record for Retail, eCommerce and mCommerce
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- A strong portfolio showcasing your comprehensive understanding of ecommerce, usability and performance optimization.
- Able to develop simple and elegant design solutions to complex design problems
- Exceptional visual, verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical, structured and data driven
- Expertise in cross-functional collaboration with broad cultural reference points
- Fearless, boundlessly creative and with relentless attention to detail
- Ability to implement the latest techniques and practices in UX design
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.