Senior Web Developer
AKQA Senior Web Developers are inspired by technology and have a passion for creating innovative technical solutions.
You will love working in a team of highly skilled people, all with strong opinions about various technologies, frameworks and approaches to delivery. You will be able to articulate your ideas to your colleagues effectively and will take on board the ideas of others. You will thrive when faced with new challenges and will constantly look to improve clients’ deliverables.
As a Senior Web Developer you will build web sites and apps using web and industry best practices. You will provide accessible solutions whatever the device or input method. You will trail blaze new and innovative solutions using the latest browser-supported technologies, meeting clients’ needs.
- Experience of graphic rendering using the HTML5 : Comprehensive knowledge of tags, HTML API (Geo, Storage, More APIs), Basic META Tags, CANVAS
- Extensive knowledge on CSS3 : Selectors & Hierarchy, Layouts, Responsive Designs, Build Tools, LESS, SASS, Knowledge of Flexbox, CSS Object Model
- Experience of building web sites using the Responsive Design technique.
- Experience working with Continuous Integration servers.
- Experience in ReactJS mandatory
- Preferred Angular 4, VUEJS
QUALIFICATIONS & CHARACTERISTICS
- 5+ years’ industry experience.
- Analytic and positive mindset with a personable and professional approach.
- Sharp attention to detail and a passion for new technology.
- Professional written and verbal communication.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply