Sitecore Commerce Developer
At AKQA, we have a culture of excellence in Software Development and Marketing Technology and pride ourselves on our track record of helping our clients leverage CMS features. Our Back End Engineers are expert problem solvers who develop seamless data exchange systems that power business solutions in the most optimal and scalable manner possible.
As a Sitecore Commerce Developer with extensive Sitecore 10 or 9 experience, you will develop and deliver high-quality digital platforms based on the .NET/Microsoft umbrella of technologies. Motivated by work that is ground-breaking in its thinking and execution, you will build technology solutions that enable our world-class clients to succeed.
Located in Sydney, as part of AKQA, you will work in an innovative and inclusive culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to your career growth, as well as to your work/life balance.
- Develop world-class enterprise content management and commerce solutions on Sitecore XP/Sitecore Commerce (v10) and the Microsoft Azure cloud
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to .NET applications, SQL databases, Web API, and a range of integrated systems
- Collaborate with broader project and discipline teams implementing an iterative/agile methodology
- Contribute to the .NET discipline growth within the business
- Implement high-quality software solutions in line with business requirements
- Plan and execute testing across multiple platforms and solutions
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Have strong commercial experience as a Sitecore developer and excellent fundamental development skills, particularly with a focus on ASP.Net/MVC/C# and service-oriented architectures (particularly Web API), Sitecore Commerce and SXA.
- Have a good understanding of and experience with the web: protocols, architectures, infrastructure, web servers (IIS), proxies, load balancing, high availability, and the cloud, to name a few
- Have a deep understanding of modern patterns and practices: unit testing, inversion of control, repository, MVC, continuous integration, etc
- Strong analytical problem solving and production diagnostic skills, with the ability to think outside of the box
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM development
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- An entrepreneurial, pro-active, analytical and positive mindset with a personable and professional approach
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for this role.Apply