Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Social Media Executive (KSA based)
AKQA has over 20 years of experience delivering effective brand strategy, creative ideation and campaign execution across all channels, as well as producing meaningful and award content for major brands across categories.
AKQA is seeking a creative and enthusiastic Social Media Executive who’s passionate about social media and can effectively create content across different platforms. The individual should have experience in storytelling, copywriting, content creation and managing social media accounts
From our location in Riyadh, AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful and award-winning work for world-class clients and brands. You will work in an environment which fosters a meritocratic culture and encourages ownership. As part of the Social Media team, you’ll be liaising with bright minds across KSA, UAE and Egypt.
- Research industry-related topics and trends
- Create monthly social media calendars (including copy, captions and coming up with ideas) across multiple platforms (Instagram, Snapchat, Tiktok and Twiiter)
- Plan, schedule and manage posts and handle community management across multiple channels
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Content creation using phone or a camera with knowledge in re-touching/editing)
- Ability to brief and manage a professional photographer and videographer when required
- Create end of month social performance reports
- Communicate with internal teams and clients on daily basis via emails, meetings, and phone calls
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- 3+ years proven work experience in social media as a content creator, copywriter or similar role
- Experience in managing social media accounts across Instagram, Snapchat, Tiktok, Twitter, Youtube and Facebook
- Saudi National or Saudi-born and raised – Saudi Arabic speaking is a must
- Strong copywriting skills (Saudi dialect)
- Deep knowledge in KSA markets and insights
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong photography and editing skills
- BS in marketing, Arabic, Journalism or similar field
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.