Strategists at AKQA make our client’s business their business. Working with account teams and creative teams, they are the voice of both the client and the consumer. Drawn from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines, our Strategists develop and apply market insights, data and trends to communicate and drive innovation opportunities.
Our Social Strategist will be the person immersed in the continually evolving social media landscape, the one that the agency will go to to know about the culture of the internet. They will help inspire teams and clients by driving social media strategies informed by platform innovations, trends, communities and behaviors.
Located next to good transport links in the heart of Dubai Media City – Dubai, U.A.E., at AKQA you will have access to thought management & employees. You will work in an environment which fosters a meritocratic culture and encourages ownership, and you will be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Finger on the pulse of industry, platforms, trends, communities and behaviors and lead in the on-going education and inspiration of internal teams and clients.
- Shape and implement social media strategies across regional clients and new business.
- Guide content development in collaboration with creative and social teams.
- Strengthen client partnerships in collaboration with internal agency teams.
- Optimize strategies, identify growth opportunities and provide actionable recommendations through qualitative and quantitative data.
- Seek innovative approaches for clients’ brands and business on social
- Cultivate relationships with key stakeholders across social networks to help fuel insights and innovations.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Skillful storyteller and presenter
- Curious and proactive
- Collaborative and resourceful
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.