Solution Architect (Magento)
At AKQA, we have a culture of excellence in Software Development, Marketing and Commerce Technology, and pride ourselves on our track record of helping our clients leverage technology platforms. Our Engineers are expert problem solvers who develop seamless systems that power business solutions in the most optimal and scalable manner possible.
As a Solution Architect within a digital agency environment, you will help drive the technical commerce and marketing solutions that enable us to execute our most complex and strategic engagements, leading technical implementation throughout project lifecycles. You will guide clients and colleagues to the latest industry trends, allowing us to develop solutions that are groundbreaking in their thinking and execution. You will work closely with many disciplines first defining and then ensuring that project deliverables meet time, scope, and quality goals. You must have extensive experience with large-scale commerce platforms based on Adobe Commerce Cloud / Magento 2 or similar platforms.
Located in Sydney, you’ll work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to both your career growth and your work/life balance.
- Develop comprehensive and world leading solutions on B2B and B2C commerce platforms, such as Adobe Commerce Cloud / Magento 2
- Provide oversight to a team of cross-functional practitioners , ensuring that project deliverables and output meet time specifications and quality goals
- Inspire and motivate action across departments and disciplines, fostering teamwork, coaching and mentoring developers and engineers to deliver industry-leading work
- Deliver strategic direction for clients and act as a future guide, working with them to define and expand their digital marketing ecosystems/roadmap
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of application architecture, data & information, integration, security, cloud computing
- Lead clients’ thinking related to digital marketing, mobile marketing, data-driven marketing
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Extensive experience with commerce platforms such as Adobe Commerce Cloud and Magento 2, both B2C and B2B
- Domain experience in digital commerce, marketing technology, CRM, payment, PIM, ERP
- Comprehensive understanding of established and emerging data technologies, data modelling and database design, including SQL development
- Extensive systems integration experience ERP, CRM, PIM, IDAM and payment gateways
- Experience in formal project management environments, including Agile/SCRUM
- Sharp attention to detail and a passion for new technology
- An entrepreneurial, pro-active, analytical and positive mindset with a personable and professional approach
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.