Space Designer Specialist - Intern
AKQA is an ideas and innovation company. We collaborate with forward-thinking companies to create the future. We are committed to build experiential design projects with the goal of helping our clients in creating beautiful and relevant experience spaces.
As a Space Designer intern, you are passionate about breakthrough innovation in architectural design together with innovative digital solutions. Joining our newly dedicated team, you will learn, apply and contribute to a methodological framework about the design of experience spaces, through a correlation between architecture, art, technology and strategic thinking.
Working in our Venice studio, you will join a creative and dynamic environment that promotes sharing ideas and solving problems in new ways. You will partner with multiple professional figures and be exposed to different brands and industries that will enrich your personal and professional experience.
- Master degree in architecture with specialization in temporary exhibitions (pop-up / concept stores, immersive spaces, site-specific installations).
- Good knowledge of at least one software of architectural 3D prototyping & modelling.
- Good confidence with Adobe Photoshop.
- You are able to interact effectively at professional level in both Italian and English.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You are passionate about space design and thrilled with the opportunity of building spatial experiences that connect people and brands intuitively and painlessly.
- You are committed to understand clients’ business goals and needs and to maintain this focus in the different phases of a project.
- You are curious to learn AKQA's approach in defining and developing projects and to deepen your knowledge around strategic, creative and user experience methodologies and deliverables.
- You have good time management and organizational skills.
- You are eager to challenge yourself constantly as you search for the best solution, while displaying meticulous attention to detail.
- You are committed to listen to different perspectives with an open-minded approach.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.