San Francisco, United States
Sr. HTML Email Developer
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
AKQA Developers have a strong dedication to recent and upcoming technologies, as well as the drive to develop innovative technical solutions. As a Senior HTML Email Developer, you will work with a team of highly skilled people – each with strong opinions about various technologies, frameworks and approaches to delivery.
AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world’s most vibrant and beautiful cities.
- Experience with web development tools like xScope, PerfectPixel, and Xcode Simulator
- Expertise building DM emails or web-development for premium consumer brands
- Experience implementing pixel perfect designs
- Experience developing to responsive web design specifications
- Experience with translating comps and wireframes into flexible and usable code
- Experience with version control software
- Proficient in Photoshop
- Experience with Vue.js and Node.js will be an advantage
- Must be available to work on-site in Sunnyvale, CA
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Must have at least 5 years of experience working as a Front-End Developer
- Eager to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A passion for quality, receptive to feedback, and a desire to write code that produces a bug-free user experience
- Able to articulate your ideas to the team
- You thrive when facing new challenges in improving client deliverables
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to interact professionally with a diverse group of people
- Boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail
Please note: No visa transfers or visa sponsorships will be offered at this time. Candidates for this role must be able to work West Coast hours and be willing to work onsite, in Sunnyvale, CA with the team, when we return to the office.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply