AKQA IS LOOKING FOR GERMAN-SPEAKING STRATEGIST (M/F/D)
The Strategy team makes our client’s business their business. Everyone in the team possesses an innate curiosity for the world around them and a passion for solving problems and learning new things. Adept storytellers, our Strategy team harness their up-to-date knowledge of brands, technology, culture and societal trends to provide unique outlooks and solutions for our clients. They extract meaning from numbers, uncover impactful insights and simplify the complex.
Strategists add their skills to our integrated team. They are phenomenally digital and like to be creatively radical. They can analyze without gaps and draw the right conclusions. They can put it all into powerful words in a virtuoso and crisp way and present it convincingly to the customer.
While primarily a digital strategy role, this role requires someone who is comfortable with brand – and there is huge opportunity to extend into other areas.
Located in Berlin, Germany, as part of the AKQA team, you will work in an environment that fosters a dynamic and meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Understand the target audience and able to generate intelligent insights on people, markets and brands.
- Understand the client’s business, objectives, and priorities, and able to collaborate with the team to define solutions to meet these needs.
- Able to develop strong positioning strategies and brand strategies.
- Able to align and integrate the various digital channels, including web, email, social, campaign, etc.
- Able to build consumer journey, channel ecosystems, personas, and digital journeys
- Able to analyse testing and analytics findings and develop recommendations for improvements to meet our channel objectives and KPIs.
- Able to co-create and eventually lead in the development of campaign, content, digital product and other strategies for our clients.
- Be proactive, provoke debate, and identify what the agenda for future discussion should be.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You have an insatiable curiosity and are able to observe and identify patterns, trends and insights.
- You are a lateral and creative thinker with the ability to make complex topics understandable.
- You have experience with digital campaign, communications, or website projects.
- You are ready to dive into designing and executing research projects (qual and quant).
- You have experience with testing tools and analysis a plus.
- You are passionate about collaboration, open-minded, and experienced in working with people from diverse cultures.
- You have a sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
- You have 3+ years of experience in a relevant role.
- In addition to German speaking, you have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, with the ability to inspire and persuade.
AKQA is committed to developing wellbeing and supporting life choices for our team. We provide an extensive range of benefits. To find out more click here.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply