Our Strategy practice offers brand consulting services within the digital ecosystem and are committed to stimulate discussion on current and future business with top management stakeholders, placing the consumer experience at the centre. In collaboration with our Experience & Design, Creative, Data & Research teams as well as AKQA team as a whole, they partner with our clients to define and guide them through their brand and digital transformation journeys.
We are currently looking for a Strategist with a solid background both in digital products and services as well as integrated marketing and communications projects and the ability to build and maintain a consulting approach. The ideal candidate is a confident and trustworthy professional with excellent relational and communication skills, able to provide a consistent vision across all project phases within large accounts and multiple projects where business, technology and design converge to common goals.
As a Strategist you will turn insights into creative solutions that address the client’s challenges and work at local and international level to influence their brand evolution and positively impact business results. You have a wide understanding of the digital ecosystem and brand development and you keep up to date with the relevant trends in the field.
Based in either of our studios in Milan or Roncade (near Venice, Italy), you will join a cross-functional team focused on delivering outstanding outcomes while having fun and learning from each other. Since your health is our first priority, we are currently working and holding interview processes remotely. Once the emergency is over, we are planning to roll out a remote working policy we will be happy to discuss with you during the hiring process.
- You have approximately 3-5 years of working experience in brand management, a few of them in creative and/or digital agencies
- You are able to ask and answer essential strategic questions for clients ranging from what the business challenges are to who we’re targeting and how we’ll impact both their heads and hearts
- You have a solid strategic methodology and cultural background, that you convey into a pragmatic approach to projects.
- You are committed to ensue high-quality output and a consistent performance on long-term projects combining a clear vision, technical expertise and daily tasks.
- You foster and facilitate a cross-functional dialogue within a multi-disciplinary team at different layers of complexity
- You are able to work effectively in both English and Italian, interacting with stakeholders at different level with proficiency and clarity.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- We seek a risk-taker and intellectually curious individual, eager to contribute to the growth of our teams in our AKQA studios in Italy and Europe
- You are naturally inclined to build and nurture interpersonal relationships with professional maturity and respect
- You have strong organisational skills and extreme attention to detail. You take responsibility of your own time management and deliverables and relentlessly push to improve and outdo yourself in every work.
- You are able to work within a multidisciplinary team, ‘connecting the dots’ and fostering constructive dialogue and feedback.
- You are able to develop your own point of view and willing to change it in light of new information.
AKQA is committed to developing wellbeing and supporting life choices for our team. We provide an extensive range of benefits. To find out more click here.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply