New York, United States
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Strategy Directors at AKQA see the world in a unique light and shape. Their endless curiosity fuels and unwavering desire to get to the root of a challenge or uncover a latent opportunity. They champion the consumer, building empathy for our clients’ audiences and turning human understanding into actionable insights and impactful experiences that drive improved business outcomes.
Our New York studio offers teams the opportunity to produce innovative work that moves world-class companies, and their communities forward. All disciplines collaborate to find the best solution while delivering each aspect to the highest standard. From products and services to imaginative storytelling, our shared vision is to create experiences that drive progress and results. We are fortunate to partner with forward-thinking clients, including Verizon, IBM, Mayo Clinic, HSS, Volvo, and Campari.
- Identify key opportunities to drive client value and turn them into a strategic agenda for the client
- Scope programs of work with clients, providing strategic direction and leadership
- Partner to develop new research/methodologies/products to generate original insights
- Provide strategic direction on product and experience initiatives, identifying the key value proposition, consumer needs, and value to the business
- Translate strategic recommendations into actionable experiences, products, and services
- Find insights through data to identify areas in business and society that need to be improved
- Contribute to leadership teams across one or more key account programs
- Proactively create and convert new opportunities with new and existing clients
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- 10+ years of experience devoted to work in digital environments, with an emphasis on product strategy and design thinking
- A passion for creativity, innovation, brand experiences, and business strategy
- An understanding of how business, brands, and consumers interact, and how technology is impacting their lives
- Familiarity with the design, application, and analysis of a wide range of quantitative and qualitative research
- Strong communication skills and the ability to partner with senior clients are essential
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply