At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
We are looking for Junior Strategists to expand our Strategy team: brilliant talents who are curious and deeply passionate about trend discovery and analysis. Intern support Associate and Senior Strategist in the development of long-term strategy through deep and meaningful research around the brand, market, trends and consumer behavior. They support in identifying and applying relevant methodologies to craft relevant insights and actionable outputs that can trigger positively the strategy and creativity processes.
Based in our Milan studio, you will join a cross-functional team focused on delivering outstanding outcomes while having fun and learning from each other. Due to the ongoing covid situation, we are mostly working remotely; since your health is our priority, the interview process and the onboarding can be organised either in person or virtually.
- Perform deep and inspiring strategic analysis
- Have a proactive approach to searching for meaningful insights to share with the team.
- Support the Senior Strategist in developing creative solutions, experiences and products that improve client business results and positively impact on people’s lives.
- Proactively participate in cross-functional workshops, brainstorming and focus groups.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Good analytical skills with a lateral thinking mindset.
- Strong intuition about people, brands and projects.
- Ability to analyse and interpret numbers and trends.
- Good proficiency in English and good understanding of Italian.
- Constantly up to date with the evolution of social networks and with creative and technological innovation.
AKQA is committed to developing wellbeing and supporting life choices for our team. We provide an extensive range of benefits. To find out more click here.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply