London, United Kingdom
As a Studio Assistant at AKQA, you will support the Studio Services team in the effective and timely delivery of services. You will service both internal and external clients, all while reflecting AKQA’s brand and core values.
- Handle basic maintenance tasks safely, practically and with strong attention to detail.
- Organise and oversee any on-site maintenance and minor repairs.
- Manage our contractors on site and ensure they comply with all H&S legislation. Report all building issues to the Studio Manager.
- Monitor the outward appearance of the agency to ensure that our studio environment is tidy and fit for purpose at all times.
- Carry out tasks on our daily checklist at appointed times throughout the day, ensuring that they are performed to a consistently high standard and on time. These tasks include ensuring adequate lighting; comfortable temperature and a safe working environment; fruit distribution; studio equipment checks and maintenance.
- Always be fully aware of the daily meeting-room schedule. Be able to plan, prioritise and complete the set-up and clear-down of all meeting rooms effectively and on time.
- Respond to Studio Services requests with quick, efficient responses and close-out rates.
- Proactively tidy and organise our post room, stock rooms, stationery and communal areas.
- Stock replenishment: stock vending machines, water coolers and stationery areas.
- Order catering for meetings, events, stationery areas and kitchen, including vending supplies, H&S products and other miscellaneous studio items.
- Work with client teams and suppliers to create bespoke menus for important meetings and pitches.
- Assist with binding and laminating of documents.
- Assist with the organisation and set-up of internal events and moves. Contribute to event ideas and always strive to improve.
- Manage and build AKQA’s relationships with our preferred suppliers.
- Support our front of house team with cover when necessary on Reception. Meet and greet guests, answer calls, book couriers and sign for incoming packages.
- Make a positive contribution to the team and receive positive feedback.
- Receive a consistently high level of internal and external client satisfaction.
- Constantly strive to improve AKQA service levels, processes and procedures.
- Cultivate and build successful partnerships with clients, guests and colleagues.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent customer service and client focus.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills, including good communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office, including Outlook.
- Resourceful and always striving for solutions.
- Good organisational skills.
ADDITIONAL ROLE DETAILS
- Due to the responsibilities of this role, the working hours will be 8am until 4.30pm and/or 8.30am until 5pm with one hour for lunch, Monday to Friday. Internal events mean these hours will sometimes be extended.
- Dress code: all black uniform in autumn/winter; white and black in spring/summer. Clothing allowance provided quarterly.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.