Studio & Culture Coordinator
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As part of the Core Services team, the Studio & Culture Assistant will support on all aspects of AKQA studio’s everyday operational and maintenance needs, organising company events and fostering an inclusive and enjoyable culture. You will support the Office Service to ensure that the AKQA studio space is representative of our core values of innovation, service, quality and thought. Addressing all visitors, external clients and AKQA employees in a professional manner, anticipating their needs, and ensuring they enjoy a world-class customer service at all times.
Located in Berlin, AKQA has a meritocratic culture that encourages ownership. In a progressive environment that fosters collaboration, at AKQA you will work with some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Organise internal and external events, being a champion for office culture
- Work together with HR on workplace safety and wellbeing initiatives.
- Maintain positive contacts with all vendors, colleagues, clients and regular guests
- Effective provision of facilities and services for clients and colleagues
- Being present at the reception to welcome and attend any colleagues, clients or vendors
- Strive to improve systems and services around the office, always with a custom orientated approach, a sustainability mindset and fostering an easy, welcoming and positive experience
- Enhance the office space, ensuring cleanliness and quality
- Support selecting and managing external suppliers
- Work in partnership with IT, HR and Recruiting for all new employees to ensure a positive on and off-boarding experience
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Acute attention to detail and a drive for perfection
- Passionate about what you do and can effectively communicate with/inspire clients and colleagues
- Prior experience of working in a facilities and front desk role in a dynamic, fast-paced creative environment
- Prior experience in organising events
- Able to uphold a positive attitude at all times on the phone and in person
- Native German skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Exceptional organizational skills, the ability to multi task amongst constantly shifting priorities
- Creative and intuitive; always thinking of new initiatives to improve employee experience and the office space
- An eye for aesthetic and a passion for impacting team culture and wellbeing
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply