Studio Service Specialist
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As part of the Studio Service team based in our Gothenburg office, the Studio Service Specialist will support all aspects of our AKQA studio’s everyday operational and maintenance needs in Gothenburg and Stockholm, organising company events and fostering an enjoyable culture. Responsible for ensuring the AKQA studio space is representative of our core values of innovation, service, quality and thought, this individual will address all visitors, external clients, and AKQA employees in a professional manner, anticipating their needs, and ensuring they enjoy a world-class customer service at all time.
Supporting the Studio Experience Director, this individual will contribute to the team and office through consistently striving to improve AKQA processes and procedures where necessary.
Strongly value the importance of first impressions, with a passion for our high standards and with meticulous attention to detail. Run the reception professionally according to AKQA standard for all clients and visitors entering the office with knowledge of both AKQA global and client leadership. Support Studio Experience Director in daily upcoming tasks.
Meeting and Event Coordination
Assisting with the organisation and set-up of all internal events and contribute to event ideas. Manage daily meeting room schedule, completing detailed set-up of all meeting rooms to a high standard and order catering.
Maintaining reception desk to a high standard; monitoring outward appearance of studio. Carrying out maintenance checks on a daily basis to ensure safe and comfortable working environment, ordering office supplies, managing and building relationships with preferred suppliers.
Work Equipment Coordination
Managing work equipment orders with assistance from IT team; Setting up laptops for new starters and ensuring we always have work equipment in stock. Manage mobile phones for all employees.
Administrative tasks and Communication
Perform various administrative tasks and coordination duties to assist with programme, operational coordination, and assignments for the office. Administrate and track absence reporting. Communicate internal and external communication through various channels.
Security and Contact Management
Be aware of health and safety practices, including emergency evacuation procedures, and assist in times of crisis. Issue and cancel all security passes. Maintaining up-to-date records of all necessary contact details.
Acting as one of the main points of contact for travel companies, assisting the booking of travel arrangement for employees, and coordinating travel to and from office when required. Ensure all travel complies with our Travel Policy.
ROLE QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE
- Constantly strive to improve AKQA service levels, processes and procedures
- Build successful partnerships with clients, guests and colleagues, cultivating world-class relationships
- ‘Concierge’ level of attention to customer service and client focus
- Entrepreneurial self-starter
- Constantly strive to improve high level of internal and external client satisfaction
- Dynamic personality with a strong will to action and ability to set and implement priorities, and work to high service levels, with high attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, including good communication skills
- Committed to maintaining and developing standards with no exceptions
- Prio experience of working in a Reception role for at least two years in a dynamic and fast-paced company
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with good numerical skills
- Education minimum a gymnasium degree
- Fluent in English, verbally and written