London, United Kingdom
Talent Acquisition Associate
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As a Talent Acquisition Associate at AKQA, you’ll be responsible for supporting our European studios to create and maintain a best-in-class hiring process, from sourcing candidates to onboarding of new hires. Our ideal candidate already has some experience of recruiting and talent acquisition, and has excellent communication, organisation and project management skills.
This is an opportunity to support and contribute to recruiting exciting and impactful roles at AKQA whilst learning and partnering with a global Talent Team. Reporting directly to the Talent Lead, and working closely with the business leads to support and manage the recruiting process from A to Z, you will ensure a seamless candidate experience and exceptional delivery to internal stakeholders.
The Talent Acquisition Associate will have the opportunity to learn end-to-end recruiting processes and put this into action by taking responsibility for junior positions, specically our emerging talent programs.
- Oversee the hiring process with junior to mid-level roles, supported by the Talent Lead. This includes organising a brieng with HM, developing a sourcing strategy, interview panel selection, co-development of the job description, candidate review and selection, oer creation and management.
- Dene and manage the interview process and schedule interviews for hiring managers and interview teams, with the support of the Talent Acquisition Coordinator.
- Provide necessary information and tools to the hiring managers and interview teams for their interviews. Develop role-appropriate score cards for gathering interview feedback.
- Support with the selection and interview process for junior and mid-level roles. This includes reviewing CVs, sourcing and approaching passive candidates, building talent pipelines and researching market trends
- Support in organising events related to our hiring needs. These can be online or in person.
- Make sure all candidates – whether successfully placed or not – have the best experience possible.
- Develop direct search and head-hunting skills leveraging relevant tools and channels. Proactively build relationships with passive candidates on behalf of AKQA.
- Management of our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Greenhouse, including job set-up, job posts, candidate hiring ow and administration around the oer process.
- Track pipeline activity and keep our ATS up to date.
- Post and manage job descriptions for open roles, making sure they are formatted correctly and free of errors. This includes utilising external platforms to increase our network and visibility.
- Remain exceptionally organised, ensuring that all phases of the recruitment process are executed in a timely manner.
- Build and maintain relationships with key members of senior leadership, Hiring Managers, team leads and candidates in order to facilitate interviews more eciently.
- Contribute to research and sourcing of diverse interview shortlists and pipelines.
- Become a hub of information for the talent team, understanding agency best practises, on-site resources, and key contacts within EMEA oces.
QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous recruitment or talent acquisition experience in a professional agency or company setting (Creative, Design, Technology, or Start-up)
- Strong interest or experience in recruiting for technology, software/web development.
- A desire to develop a professional career in recruitment and human resources is a big plus.
- Business prociency in English. Other languages are a plus. - Strong relationship building skills and business acumen.
- Ability to manage own time, and that of others whilst working remotely and with remote teams across dierent time zones.
- Ability to leverage technology and tools (such as collaborative documents, video conferencing, ATS) to enhance workow.
- Prior experience working with an ATS (e.g. Greenhouse, Jobvite) is a plus.
- Able to operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where change is constant and demanding, and clear structure/process may not be apparent.
- Exceptional organisational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. - Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An integral collaborator who cares about contributing to our culture.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.