San Francisco, United States
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
From our location in San Francisco's SOMA district - the epicenter of the Bay Area's technology industry - AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world's most vibrant and beautiful cities.
AKQA San Francisco is seeking a Talent Acquisition (TA) Coordinator to join our Talent Acquisition team. The TA Coordinator will support the team by delivering an exceptional candidate experience for candidates and hiring managers. The Talent Acquisition team in San Francisco is an amazing community of talented TA practitioners. This is an opportunity to support, learn, and contribute to recruiting exciting and impactful roles to AKQA while learning and partnering with this wonderful team. Additionally, the San Francisco office has a number of wellness benefits including: daily meditation, weekly yoga, massages, and acupuncture available to employees. We are excited to find our next team member!
- Manage several areas of the talent acquisition process including scheduling interviews (both phone and on-site interviews) and organizing travel for candidates
- Assist with greeting candidates and facilitating the onsite interview process
- Provide necessary information and tools to the hiring managers and interview teams for their interviews
- Be an evangelist for employer branding and manage the Talent Acquisition Team’s Newsletter and Social Media content
- Post and manage job descriptions for open roles, making sure they are formatted correctly and free of errors
- Remain exceptionally organized, running job posting audits weekly for quality assurance and brand consistency
- Build and maintain relationships with key members of senior leadership, hiring managers, and team leads in order to facilitate interviews more efficiently
- Become a hub of information for people operations, understanding agency best practices, on-site resources, and key contacts within other North America offices
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- 2-4 years of experience in a professional agency setting (Creative, Design, Advertising, Marketing, or Communications) utilizing effective communication and writing skills
- Strong relationship building skills and business acumen
- Prior experience working with an applicant tracking system (ex. Greenhouse, Jobvite) is a plus
- Experience or interest in generating data reports and partnering with senior TA team to review data insights to make recommendations for recruitment, job marketing, and other ideas related to talent acquisition
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.