Talent Acquisition Coordinator - EMEA
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As a Talent Acquisition (TA) Coordinator at AKQA, you’ll be responsible for supporting our European studios in a best-in-class hiring process, from sourcing candidates to onboarding of new hires. Our ideal candidate already has some experience of recruiting and talent acquisition, and has excellent communication, organisation and project management skills. This is an opportunity to support and contribute to recruiting exciting and impactful roles at AKQA whilst learning and partnering with a global Talent Team. Reporting directly to the Talent Director, and working closely with the business leads to support and manage the recruiting process from A to Z, you will ensure a seamless candidate experience and exceptional delivery to internal stakeholders. The TA Coordinator will have the opportunity to learn end-to-end recruiting processes and put this into action by taking responsibility for junior to mid-level roles.
You would be working with a Talent team based across the EMEA region. This role will have a flexible set-up between our studio in Amsterdam and remote working.
- Manage several areas of the talent acquisition process including scheduling interviews (both online and on-site interviews).
- Make sure all candidates – whether successfully placed or not – have the best experience possible.
- Management of our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Greenhouse, including job set-up, job posts, candidate hiring flow and administration around the offer process.
- Track pipeline activity and keep our ATS up to date.
- Provide necessary information and tools to Hiring Managers and interview teams for their interviews.
- Post and manage job descriptions for open roles, making sure they are formatted correctly and free of errors. This includes utilizing external platforms to increase our network and visibility.
- Remain exceptionally organized, ensuring that all phases of the recruitment process are executed in a timely manner.
- Build and maintain relationships with key members of senior leadership, Hiring Managers, and team leads in order to facilitate interviews more efficiently.
- Develop a deep understanding of the recruiting briefs and present curated shortlists to Hiring Managers to streamline our recruitment process and time-to-hire.
- Contribute to research and sourcing of diverse interview shortlists and pipelines.
- Become a hub of information for people operations, understanding agency best practices, on-site resources, and key contacts within EMEA offices.
- Work on special projects with the Talent Director to continuously improve our talent acquisition efforts.
QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in a professional agency or company setting (Creative, Design, Marketing, or Communications)
- A desire to develop a professional career in recruitment and human resources is a big plus.
- Strong relationship building skills and business acumen.
- Ability to manage own times, and that of others whilst working remotely and with remote teams across different time zones.
- Ability to leverage technology and tools (such as collaborative documents, video conferencing, ATS) to enhance workflow.
- Prior experience working with an ATS (e.g. Greenhouse, Jobvite) is a plus.
- Experience with end-to-end sourcing and recruitment within the advertising industry is a plus.
- Able to operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where change is constant and demanding, and clear structure/process may not be apparent.
- Exceptional organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An integral collaborator who cares about contributing to our culture.
Applications in English only, please.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.