Talent Acquisition Partner
As a Talent Acquisition Partner at AKQA, you will be responsible for ensuring that we continue to identify talented individuals for a range of career opportunities in our APAC studios. You’ll build talent maps and talent pipelines, source talent through various channels and initiate relationships with prospective candidates. You’ll contribute ideas and develop initiatives to strengthen our talent acquisition strategy and always strive to create an excellent experience for all candidates. You’ll also own and contribute to a variety of ad hoc projects relating to recruitment and talent.
At AKQA, you’ll work in a meritocratic culture surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, with access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we’re committed to your career growth, as well as your work/life balance.
- Utilise various innovative direct sourcing techniques, including mining external and internal channels (CV databases, LinkedIn, networking, referrals).
- Qualify candidates via phone or video screening and formulate talent shortlists for specific vacancies.
- Coordinate external recruitment advertisements and marketing material.
- Assess applications, book interviews and communicate outcomes to candidates.
- Maintain a strong view of the marketplace.
- Demonstrate candidate management excellence.
- Manage the applicant tracking system effectively.
- Complete ad hoc projects related to recruitment and talent to support the Talent Partners.
- Act as a positive ambassador for AKQA both internally and externally, communicating the AKQA brand, proposition and story.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Experience in a research or pure sourcing role, gained within a corporate, RPO or agency environment – preferably within the digital, design or technology domain.
- Experience managing and prioritising multiple searches, projects and relationships.
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ability to seek new sourcing options, be resilient and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
- A passion for people and an ability to identify potential career opportunities for talent.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and we are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.