Melbourne – Wurundjeri Country, Australia & Sydney – Gadigal Country, Australia
Talent Acquisition Partner
The Talent & Culture (T&C) team at AKQA are responsible for developing our greatest asset – our people – by attracting, developing and supporting talent throughout the company. The team aims to position AKQA as an employer of choice, by fostering an innovative, collaborative and ultimately rewarding environment with world-class talent.
The Talent Acquisition Partner is part of the Talent & Culture (T&C) team and is responsible for ensuring that we continue to identify and attract world-class talent for career opportunities in our ANZ studios. You’ll work with leaders across the company to build strong networks of talent, ensuring the quality of talent joining the company are of the highest standard. You’ll contribute ideas and lead initiatives to strengthen our talent acquisition strategy and always strive to create an exceptional experience for world-class talent. You’ll also own and contribute to a variety of ad hoc projects relating to recruitment and talent attraction.
At AKQA, you’ll work in an innovative and inclusive culture surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, with access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we’re committed to your career growth, as well as your work/life balance.
- Act as a positive ambassador for AKQA both internally and externally, communicating the AKQA brand, proposition and story.
- Build trusting and influential relationships with line managers and managing directors across the region.
- Work with line managers and the broader T&C team to ensure we’re attracting and hiring world-class talent.
- Utilise various innovative direct sourcing techniques, including mining external and internal channels (CV databases, LinkedIn, networking, referrals).
- Work with leaders to develop strategic pipelines of talent associated to upcoming resourcing needs.
- Maintain a strong view of the marketplace, sharing insights with company leaders.
- Maintain an understanding of talent movement in market to advise on strategic resourcing.
- Work closely with the broader T&C team to support the company’s DE&I goals, and ensure offers are competitive and fair.
- Network with talent and maintain engagement with AKQA. Attend meet-ups, university events, and work with leads to communicate regularly with future talent.
- Build strong relationships with external recruitment agency partners to support delivery needs.
- Complete ad-hoc projects to improve our quality of hire, time to hire and suitability of recruitment processes.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Expert prioritisation; experience managing multiple active roles and pipeline projects across various ANZ studios in both permanent and freelance opportunities.
- Demonstrate candidate management excellence.
- Experience in an autonomous recruitment acquisition role – preferably within digital, design or technology industries.
- Ability to seek new sourcing options, be resilient and develop creative approaches to sourcing and engaging with world-class talent.
- A passion for people and an ability to identify potential career opportunities for talent.
- Commitment to continuous improvement, using creative and innovative methods for building the AKQA talent brand.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or particular need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply