Melbourne – Wurundjeri Country, Australia
Talent Acquisition Resourcer
The Talent & Culture (T&C) team at AKQA are responsible for developing our greatest asset – our people – by attracting, developing and supporting talent throughout the company. The team aims to position AKQA as an employer of choice, by fostering an innovative, collaborative and ultimately rewarding environment with world-class talent.
The Talent Acquisition Resourcer is part of the Talent & Culture (T&C) team and is responsible for ensuring that we continue to identify talented individuals for a range of career opportunities in our ANZ studios. You’ll build talent maps and talent pipelines, source talent through various channels and initiate relationships with prospective candidates. You’ll contribute ideas and develop initiatives to strengthen our talent acquisition strategy and always strive to create an exceptional experience for world-class talent. You’ll also own and contribute to a variety of ad hoc projects relating to recruitment and talent attraction.
At AKQA, you’ll work in an innovative and inclusive culture surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to both your career growth and your work/life balance.
- Act as an ambassador for AKQA internally and externally, communicating the AKQA brand, proposition and story.
- Utilise various innovative direct sourcing techniques, including mining external and internal channels (CV databases, LinkedIn, networking, referrals).
- Qualify candidates via phone or video screening and formulate talent shortlists for specific vacancies.
- Coordinate external recruitment advertisements and marketing material.
- Assess applications, book interviews and communicate outcomes to candidates.
- Maintain a strong view of the marketplace.
- Demonstrate candidate management excellence.
- Manage the applicant tracking system effectively.
- Build reports and draw out insights to assist in the reduction of time to hire across ANZ.
- Complete ad hoc projects related to recruitment and talent attraction to support the Talent Partners.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Desired experience in a research or pure sourcing role, gained within a corporate, RPO or agency environment – preferably within the digital, design or technology domain.
- Experience managing and prioritising multiple searches, projects and relationships.
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ability to seek new sourcing options, be resilient and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
- A passion for people and an ability to identify potential career opportunities for talent.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for this role.Apply