Melbourne – Wurundjeri Country, Australia & Sydney – Gadigal Country, Australia
Talent & Culture Coordinator (HR)
The Talent & Culture Coordinator is part of the Talent & Culture (T&C) team and is responsible for developing our greatest asset – our people – by attracting, supporting and developing talent throughout the business. This role aims to position AKQA as a genuine employer of choice, by fostering a supportive, collaborative and ultimately rewarding environment.
The Talent & Culture Coordinator is a new role in the T&C team. It supports the T&C teams across a range of areas such as On-boarding, Employee Engagement, Recruitment and Social and Cultural initiatives across AKQA’s ANZ offices. The T&C Coordinator champions a positive environment, creating exceptional experiences for the broader team and maintaining a client service focus within the role.
At AKQA Melbourne, you’ll work in an innovative and inclusive culture surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development.
- Maintenance of accurate people data, both through a HRIS and manually.
- Deliver regular people reporting across a range of areas, including training, retention, engagement, DEI, progression, budgeting, and other ad hoc reports.
- Wide-ranging onboarding administration tasks, including completion of reference checks, contract development, IT coordination, inductions and systems onboarding.
- Oversee probationary and performance reviews as directed, including maintenance of review system, set up of review cycles, monitoring progress and coordinating salary adjustments.
- Support, at times lead, social, cultural and team-building events.
- Conduct onboarding and offboarding surveys and interviews, regularly reporting themes to senior leadership.
- Management of training requests and approvals in line with budget.
- Support visa application processes for talent.
- Regular salary market research, analysis and company benchmarking.
- Monitor and prepare payroll changes through to checking.
- Oversee, and at times lead, special Talent and Culture projects.
- Contribution to ideas and initiatives that enable us to maintain our positive company culture and deliver on an exceptional employee experience.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
We are seeking an entry-level candidate with the following:
- Basic understanding of Australian or New Zealand employment standards.
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or a related discipline, desirable but not mandatory.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving ability.
- Excellent stakeholder management and people skills.
- Friendly, positive and can-do attitude with an eagerness to learn.
- Passion for digital and creative, with an understanding of digital agency roles desirable.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for this role.Apply