As a Talent Manager at AKQA, you are responsible for ensuring that we continue to hire and retain the best talent. You will also ensure we continually promote our brand and develop powerful relationships with hiring managers and external talent. You’ll develop ideas and initiatives to strengthen our talent strategy and will look for opportunities to collaborate. You’ll also own and contribute to a variety of ad hoc projects relating to recruitment and talent.
Located next to good transport links in the heart of Clerkenwell, at AKQA you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists and entrepreneurs. A working environment which fosters a meritocratic culture and encourages ownership, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their field.
- Ensure AKQA hires and retains top talent
- Court the best external talent and maintain an expert view of the marketplace
- Contribute innovative ideas and initiatives to ensure we meet current and future recruitment needs
- Drive efficiency to reduce time to hire while maintaining a great experience for candidates and hiring managers
- Review, maintain and manage the recruitment agency relationships and rate negotiations
- Act as a positive ambassador for AKQA both internally and externally
- Demonstrate user excellence and maintain expertise around Greenhouse (our recruitment system)
- Seek constantly to reduce recruitment costs while maintaining great service levels and calibre of hires
- Build strong value-added relationships with colleagues and hiring managers across all levels of seniority
- Promote the AKQA brand within the marketplace
- Make a positive contribution to the team and receive positive feedback
- Receive a consistently high level of internal and external satisfaction
- Constantly strive to improve AKQA practices, processes and procedures
- Set and achieve both personal and team targets
- Build successful partnerships with hiring managers, cultivating world-class relationships
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.