New York, United States
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As a Tech Lead, you will manage technical strategy, development, execution and innovation across specific engagements. This role will work in close collaboration with Creative, Production, Strategy, Client Services and Business Development. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of complex technical systems, a detailed understanding of system architecture and development operations, while also having a solid understanding of creative executions and ideation. Furthermore, you must have experience interfacing with mid-level clients.
- You will lead full stack mobile projects, including deployment strategies.
- You will be leading the technical management and technical execution of large digital applications across multiple frameworks and platforms.
- You will be working on projects where you are potentially managing interdisciplinary teams.
- You will be working on projects involving system architecture- including Cloud infrastructures, message queuing, basics system administration.
- You will be partnering with clients to help grow and build relationships.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Experience with Mulesoft or other API Gateways
- Experience with Java and NodeJS
- Experience with AWS is very helpful
- Experience with high security context or healthcare a nice to have
- Experience with App build (iOS or Android) a plus
- Strong communication skills and the ability to partner with clients are essential characteristics
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.