Technical Delivery Manager ( Hybrid Mobile)
Technical Delivery Manager (Hybrid Mobile Development)
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
You will love working in a team of highly skilled people, all with strong opinions about various technologies, frameworks and approaches to delivery. You will be able to articulate your ideas to your colleagues effectively and will take on board the ideas of others. You will thrive when faced with new challenges and will constantly look to improve clients’ deliverables.
As a Technical Delivery Manager, you will coordinate a team of developers and engineers on a project basis to design, develop, deploy and maintain high-quality technical solutions and products using the latest tools and technologies. You inspire your clients and teams and have a passion for innovative ways of creating technical solutions.
- Experience in leading small to mid sized teams and managing the entire software delivery lifecycle for mobile apps - Estimation, Planning, Agile Delivery, Quality Management and Deployment
- Experience in managing people and their performance
- Expert in implementing hybrid mobile applications using React Native and Expo platform (optional).
- Understanding of Backend-for-frontend design pattern and experience in developing REST / GraphQL APIs using any one of these platforms - Node.js / .Net MVC / Spring Boot
- Ability to create technical solutions, proof of concepts, reference architectures and reusable industry solutions
- Strong foundation in OOAD, design patterns and reactive programming
- Proficiency in user interface design principles, data binding and application lifecycle
- Strong believer in unit testing as a tool for delivering high quality code
- Experience with analytics, offline syncing, app notifications, deep-linking, notifications etc.
- Understanding various non-functional aspects in mobile app design and providing a solution to optimize for performance, scalability and integrations etc.
- Experience working with UX teams to deliver pixel-perfect customer experiences
- Experience in deployment of mobile apps on PlayStore and AppStore
- Experience in implementing native mobile apps using either Android or iOS SDK (optional)
QUALIFICATIONS & CHARACTERISTICS
- 10+ years of software development experience with at least 3 years in mobile app development
- Bachelors of Engineering degree / Master of Computer Applications / M. Tech
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply