Technology professionals at AKQA bring a software engineering mindset to the heart of a creative business. Technical Leaders coordinate a team of Web Developers and Software Engineers on a project basis to deliver high-quality technical solutions and products.
As a Technical Leader, you will be responsible for the design, development, deployment, and maintenance of innovative solutions using the latest tools and technologies. You will work closely with Project Management and Client Service teams and have the overall responsibility for the technical deliverables of each project. You lead the project and the internal team from a technical perspective and choose the right tools to guarantee the best development process and high quality of the software.
Located in Venice or Milan, you will join a collaborative, supportive environment that promotes sharing ideas and solving problems in new ways. You will partner with multiple professional figures and be exposed to opportunities to deepen your knowledge and widen your experience.
- You have an excellent knowledge of server-side stack and related framework;
- You have experience in the definition and writing of unitary test and testable code (Test-Driven Development);
- You are committed and experienced in the design of clear and maintainable APIs;
- You have experience in coordinating a technical team towards shared goals;
- You have experience in partnering with internal and external stakeholders to deliver cutting-edge and high-performing solutions that meet clients’ goals and needs.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You have excellent time management and organizational skills;
- You are passionate about technology and thrilled by the opportunity of actively contributing to the development of the technological culture of AKQA;
- You are committed to listening to different perspectives with an open-minded approach;
- You are able to understand clients’ business goals and needs and demonstrate unwavering accountability during the analysis, development and delivery phases of the project.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.