User Experience Design Lead
User Experience Design Directors at AKQA apply artistry and craftsmanship to strategic insight to articulate impactful ideas, products and services. Skilled storytellers and architects, they work in a multidisciplinary environment to develop work that is distinctive, effective and remarkable.
As inspirational leaders working across creative and experience strategy, User Experience Design Directors drive user-centered design processes in partnership with Technology, Creative and Planning teams.
- Proven track record in IA, interface design, and service design
- The ability to lead, coach and inspire a team to create and deliver remarkable, influential and impactful solutions
- A solid understanding and demonstration of user-centered design principles
- The ability to lead the design of large, complex systems of interactions
- Ensure a collaborative ‘One Team’ approach comprising both client and agency representatives
- Foster progressive and limitless thinking
- Utilize state-of-the-art techniques and contribute to thought leadership activities
- Stimulate professional development and inspiration within the team
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You have a compelling portfolio of distinctive work that spans product/service design and storytelling
- You have exceptional written and oral communication skills
- You have expertise in cross-functional collaboration
- You are fearless, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail
* Please note, all candidate for this role must have a portfolio or recent work they can share and a LinkedIn profile
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.